Cole turned ONE! He is now crawling, babbling, eating like a big boy, and STILL sleeping in our bed. I've got to baby wise him! Isn't he a doll?
My Grandma's big reunion was in July. We were in charge this year, and it took us 2 years to plan. They are big productions for over 100 people and 4 days of activities to plan, but it was SO much fun to see everyone, reconnect, and my kids had to show off. This is Tina gargling "row, row, row your boat" at the talent show. She did amazingly well. I think I would have choked from laughing!!
Here is another Tina adventure day. She chose to "eat ice cream" and play at a park...I see a pattern emerging:) Can you tell it was chocolate!??
Here are my wonderful kids at another park on another adventure day. I think this was Brooklyn's idea, and I don't remember if I have posted this one or not, but here is another picture of them actually posing for me.
We have really enjoyed the time spent as a family and we are excited to start another school year. Braden is going into Kindergarten! His teacher's name is Mrs. Holdaway. He called her "Mrs. Giveaway" I thought that was so cute. Tina is going into 2nd grade, and is turning 8 next month! I can't believe how fast the time goes. I have collaborated with my wonderful neighbors a little preschool get-together for Brookie once a week, so she isn't left out...and Cole will still be my buddy probably.
I also will be involved with PTA, helping out in school classes, babysitting swaps, morning walks/bike rides to the school, holiday planning, piano lessons, home business stuff, devouring library books, and the general care and maintenance of our home. It looks like a lot now that I'm writing it down, but I sure love every minute of it! Although I haven't been up to date with our Saturday adventures, I promise they were held every week, and I will have to do it again next summer!
4 comments:
I'm really glad he'll have a job that works out better for your family- and PAYS more! Sounds like you guys have had a fun summer and the school year will be fun and busy for you as well. You are always doing something fun and I love that about you!
What a crazy summer, huh?! I just love your kids and I think that is fantastic about Dave's job! That'll probably be so hard to go without him for a while, but at least you can stay closer to us! Love you and I'm glad to see an update :)
You're such a fun mom! And your kids are absolutely adorable! Congrats on the new job Dave! How exciting!
What darling kids! It was so good to talk to you! Love you!
Post a Comment