April was the end of Braden's Karate class and he earned his yellow belt. I was proud of the brave boy he was to spar with other boys in his class. Tina and Sydnee also sang at the mall. On a side note, I turned 33 this year!
Great update. You are all caught up now. Woo hoo! Now I need to do the same. Argh. Your kids are getting so big! I love that Braden made a microwave cookbook. I would love to see that. He's a nut. I can't wait to see you all later this summer.
1 comment:
Great update. You are all caught up now. Woo hoo! Now I need to do the same. Argh. Your kids are getting so big! I love that Braden made a microwave cookbook. I would love to see that. He's a nut. I can't wait to see you all later this summer.
Post a Comment