My tag is the top 5 things I wish I had. And I don't know what to put...I am boring and will look on my "wish list" for things like step stools in the kitchen for the kids, or magnet boards in the kids rooms for their never-ending artwork. But after discussing it with Dave he said, "Come on, you can dream better than that," So here's my attempt:
1. A basement - for all the extra stuff. We would have a workout room, a craft room, and a storage area for my newfound canning hobby (which will start in this wish) all of which will be decorated by an interior designer:)
2. A new computer plus the desk - and a place to put it. We thought that we were so smart when we put our computer in the closet...ha, ha! It is so squishy there is no work space, and the screen takes up so much room. I drool when I see the flat screens. Our computer has served us well for a surprising 6 years! Probably time for a new one soon.
3. This isn't invented yet, but I would love a contraption that would sort and put away all of the things that accumulate on our kitchen counter. It is my nemisis!
4. I'm stealing Dave's wish and putting down a new job for him. He's ready for a career change...Now all we have to do is figure out what he wants to do:) I want him to be happy more than any wish.
5. I am having a hard time because I really have it good. A wonderful family, great friends, good neighbors, the best calling in the world (Primary Pianist), and I get to share my love of music with 5 wonderful and completely different kids. Who could wish for anything more??
I'm going to tag Kari back - 5 is a lot better than 100! And Melanie D. I would tag my parents, but they haven't posted since winter:)
1 comment:
I am right there with you on wish #3. My new thing is to walk around Lowe's, Home Depot and anywhere else that is starting to sell oraganizing stuff. I want my kitchen to be organized, it's driving me crazy. But I'm right there with ya, who can complain about small little things when we are blessed with so many great things :O)
Post a Comment