
My cousin Megan Bagley got to play "Peter Pan" in her High School play. (Check out the Marja & Greg blog for more details) So I HAD to take Tina and Braden and watch her amazing performance. I didn't even recognize her voice until she sang. She did such a good job. I think growing up with all brothers probably helped her:) She was so cute and we got a picture with her after the play. Isn't she cute??
Braden's favorite part was where Peter Pan fought Captn. Hook and won. Tina's favorite part was "Nanna" the doggie. My favorite part was cheering for Tinkerbell. I probably looked like the silly mom encouraging my kids, but it was fun:) Poor Dave couldn't come, and he did the play years ago...he told me he was the one who threw off the bomb in the pirate fight. He was a lost boy (some things never change, ha ha)!

In other news, Tina lost her first tooth on February 10th. It got loose that day and fell out as she was brushing her teeth. She lost her other one on the 13th, so now the bottom two teeth are gone. Here is her first lost tooth. The tooth fairy is going up with inflation too. She got 2 gold coins ($1 each) from the tooth fairy!
Dave and I took a pre-valentine's trip to Provo to watch his niece swim in state competitions. We had fun cheering her on. She did very well too. She took 6th and medaled in 3 events. Here is a far away shot of her on the medal stands. Dave is now an official swim fan!

6 comments:
Cool! Mom and I went to the play on Friday night and it was awesome! It is cool that Megan had Braden and Tina do the Pan pose (one hand on each hip) for the picture.
Congratulations, Tina on the tooth! So starts a new phase of life. When you're young, losing teeth (including wisdoms) means you're growing. Stay in the brushing habit, and you will only have to go through this once!
Jeff cashed in with the tooth fairy when he was younger. He had four "supernumerary" teeth, one stacked up right on top of the other, four deep!
Hey Melanie! Congrats on your news, we'll be seeing each other in the closet/mothers' lounge quite a bit come summer, I'm due in July!
-Wendy
I am so sad I didn't get the chance to see it- I bet she was fabulous- she was a lot of fun to work with in Beauty and the Beast. Congrats on the new baby!! Man, it is that time of year- you are the third blog today I have read with the 'big news'! Hooray for you guys!
Oh how fun. Tina loses her tooth just as Amy gets hers. Crazy! Your kids are so cute. Thanks for the update.
Wow, Megan looks great and what a fun experience for your kids to watch. Love it. Hope you are all well.
Your kids are getting so big Mel! Tina looks so cute with her missing tooth!
Post a Comment