I know it's been awhile. I'm sorry everyone! Braden's birthday was on the 25th of Feb. and I'm finally getting around to posting it. He had a blast. Before his birthday, Tina would get invited to parties, and Braden would cry because, "They don't know that I'm in the world!" He would feel sad that he wasn't invited too, so I thought I would throw a party so that he would know that people in the world love him too:) We had a little party of seven kids. (Sydnee and Klaire were good cousin sports and came too). We decided to have a "wheel" party, so we played spin the wheel, circle bean bags, made and broke a pinata, and we decorated cars from the dollar store with feathers, buttons, google eyes, and glitter glue. I will only download one picture because unfortunately it takes too long to do more, so here is Braden with his cool backhoe cake. He got lots of fun presents and really had a fun time. We then took him to a fun restaurant that had arcades and pizza and burgers. It was good and fun. He loved riding on the dump truck ride.
I still can't believe that he is 4 years old! He decided that he was too big for a booster seat, and he learned how to buckle his own seat belt. He has such a cute personality. We went to a candy store the other day and he got to try some sample fudge. When the clerk asked him how he liked it, he said, "It tastes like the whole world is made of chocolate!" The clerk said she was going to have to tell her boss that one:) Then the other day he coaxed me to make cookies by telling me that if I didn't his stomach would turn blue and he would die! Needless to say, I made the cookies. But I wondered how he knew his stomach would turn blue and he very earnestly said, "I don't know? But you HAVE to make cookies!" I sure love this boy!
6 comments:
What a cute little Dave. I just LOVE what these little people say. So stinkin funny! Hope you are feeling alright. love
Jaelynne
What a doll! How are you feeling these days? Do you know what you're having yet?
Okay you are such an amazing mom! Wow you did so much and he looks like he had a blast!
It was so good to see you last night! You look great! I love talking with you and I wish it would have been for longer but Mykell had about had it with me! Good luck Monday! I am excited to hear the news!
That was the best post ever! Braden is so funny! I'm glad you are writing these things down. You'll want to remember them when he is older. So fun. P.S. I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER! When do you find out what you are having?????
That cake looks really neat! I'm sad that we've been terrible about remembering birthdays in Sunbeams. He looks just like Dave in that picture! I'm glad he had a fun day.
He is one, awsome cute boy! We are so blessed to have him in our family. His cute expressions reveal some deep truths: He is good, he is loved, and he knows it. Thank you for giving him and all your children such a wonderful legacy. Thanks, Dave, for being such a fine and steady support, and for providing these precious children with a safe and loving environment, and for teaching them by precept and example, to have FUN!
Post a Comment