Baby!:) The ultrasound technician measured everything else first, and when it came time to find out the gender, The baby wouldn't cooperate. It had the foot right in front of the essential viewing spot the whole time. I was so worried I wouldn't find out, and Dave kind of wanted it that way! I could have kicked him. Everything looks good.
The baby is right on schedule, and finally after a few wiggles and nudges from the technician, he got a split second shot...It's a BOY! I am still in shock because I thought for sure this time we wouldn't get what we wanted, but Braden's wishes have come true. I think those kids and their 4-year-old birthday wishes sure are effective. On Tina's 4th birthday, she wished for a baby sister and got one in May. Braden wished for a baby brother and will get one around August 16th.
I'm still in search of the perfect baby name. Dave's vote is for Cole David Chambers, and I am stuck on Carter David Chambers. We want David to be the middle name, but can't decide on a first name?? Any suggestions? Anyway, we are thrilled and feel so blessed that everything is going well. I am on cloud 9 just seeing that little one inside of me. He was 12 oz. (a can of pop). And he even yawned during the ultrasound. I'm very excited... Have I mentioned that yet??
Oh, we gave out Almond Joys to announce that it was a boy (because they have nuts). That has been our tradition: for Tina we gave out Mounds (because they don't have nuts), then for Braden we gave out "Big Hunks", Brooklyn was "sweetarts", and now they cycle is complete with Almond Joys!
11 comments:
yay! I am so excited for you! I love the name Carter! If you are going for C names, I also love Carson and Corbin. Good luck!
Yay 2 and 2! How fun for your family. I like the names you are thinking about. The almond joy thing is funny, I'd never thought of that!
Congrats Melanie! You made it during the boy surge! Won't it be fun for our big boys to have little brothers!? I'm excited for ya!
Yea! I'm so glad you could find out! I'll find out in about 6 weeks what we're having. I want another boy soooooo baldy, and so do Cody and Ethan. We shall see! And I might steal your Almond Joy idea if this baby is a boy. That is too funny!
Oh Melanie, I'm so excited for you!!! I still think our kids will be close, look at me and Matt. I just can't wait to see if he'll have the brown eyes or the blue! I'll think about some names, and maybe let you borrow the baby name book if you don't have it already :) Love you guys!
I am so excited!!!! I love the name Carter. We're thinking if we have another boy we are going to name him Cristofer (spelling is still up for grabs) of course we won't know for another couple of months, but hey a girl can dream can't she? I think it's funny how many women down here are pregnant right now, it's crazy. Do you know what Carrie Franklin is having? I swear we get no news in the primary! Well congrats again!!!!
YEAH YEAH YEAH! Two boys, Two girls! who could ask for anything more, right? I'm so happy for you, and I love the way that you announce what you are having! What a fun idea! Too bad I'm all done or I would have used that......LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
I"m so excited for you! Congratulations. Hope you guys are doing well.
Congrats for you! All these little warriors being born.
Hahaha I love the Almond Joy thing! Congrats!! I'm excited for you guys :)
Congratulations Chambers gang! How exciting! I remember you thinking about the name Cole when you were expecting Braden and I just love it! But I like Carter too. The Almond Joy thing is hilarious btw! We're so excited for you! :)
Post a Comment