I also started a project that I finished yesterday thanks to Melanie D's great ideas. I have been going crazy trying to keep all of the hair accessories neat. Lately Braden has been playing the "will it sink or will it float" game in the bathroom sink and all of the hair things end up in there, so I have been anxious to get them off the counter. Melanie gave me so many good ideas and I used one of them. I recovered a ribbon message board to match our bathroom, and that is where the bows go. I also hot glued different colored ribbons (an idea from Family Fun magazine) and now the barrettes will be color coded on that! I am so excited because it turned out cute and now adds some color in that bathroom:) Thanks a ton, Melanie and keep those ideas coming. Now I can start making bows (Tina is demanding some different colors) and have a place to put them.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Easter Celebrations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey! I have a bow holder just like that! We should get together and make bows sometime!
Hey Dave and Melanie,
I found your blog through someone else's blog and thought that I would say Hi. I didn't even know that you are expecting! Congrats! How exciting! I am going to add you to our list....hope that's okay!
What a fun project! Too bad we didn't see you at Lee's- it was sure a good time and Kolton got a bag of chips to add to his loot!
Hey, that turned out so cute! I really need to get working on some crafts! I just love all of the good ideas you all have. And, Easter was so fun with you guys. I hope you don't mind me putting up pictures of your kids on our blog, haha they were the life of our Easter!
Your bow hanger looks great! It makes me want to redo mine. :) I'm glad you had a fun Easter. Your kids are sure cute. We miss them.
Melanie, I love how you come up with a project and then follow through with it so quickly. I love seeing the finished project. I am so glad Melanie (Devin's) inspires us all so much! Good job!
Post a Comment