Saturday, May 2, 2009

Finding Happiness

I've been feeling down in the dumps lately, so I thought to cheer up, I'd make a list of things that make me happy...
1. Making lists:)
2. reading a good book you can't put down
3. a clean house
4. children's laughter - especially when caused by me!
5. going/doing something I've never done before
6. working on a project (sewing, or crafts)
7. finding a good deal
8. church
9. family activities (holidays, camping, movies, hiking, and other outings)
10. listening to big band swing music
11. fruit and sugar (at the moment)
12. chatting with friends
13. Soft, fuzzy, big blankets

That's all I can think of at the moment. If any of you have other things, I'd LOVE to hear!

6 comments:

Carli said...

sunshine, going for walks, sleeping, a good movie and talking to a good friend. Sorry you are feeling a bit down. I have been too lately. It's nice to remember little things that make you feel good.

Jaelynne Francis said...

chocolate dipped in peanut butter.......I'll call you :)

Melanie said...

I totally agree with everything on your list. Hopefully you are feeling better now.

Cody and Sharice said...

You are so cute! I hope you are out of the dumps!

MegaPPod said...

How about nice weather - particularly after a long cold winter. Here's to wishing some great weather your way. Love you.

Melissa Hernandez said...

I can totally relate, I just had a conversation about this exact topic tonight with my husband. Time with my husband is therapeutic, I sure wish they could stay home with us sometimes, that would make me really happy!