Yesterday, we celebrated Brooklyn's 2nd birthday. I can't believe how fast it goes when you have more than one child...She loved her presents and will be the cutest dressed summer toddler thanks to her grandmas. She loves the dog Tag so we had to make a doggie cake (recipe found on family fun.com) The kids spotted it for me:) She also got bath toys, a little baby, a big baby with a carrier, and a stroller. Can you tell what she likes?? Here she is trying to push them around the house. It got a little difficult with the baby under the arm...The other day, she stole my cell phone and I caught her pushing a baby in a stroller with a stuffed animal in one arm and her talking on the cell phone with her shoulder. Talk about multi-tasking! She must observe me more than I know! 
It was a great birthday. I think she enjoyed the attention and we all just dote on her. She is starting to talk even more. The other day I was walking to the neighbors house and she was following, and said, "Wait for me!" I couldn't believe she knew that already. She is growing up so fast...She hates her car seat and will try and escape to the back of the van where the booster seats are to be by her siblings. She wants to sleep in Tina's bed with her. She just watches her older brother and sister and wants to do everything they are doing. It is so fun watching her pray. She blesses the "OOOD" and purses her lips. I'll have to video it sometime. she also cries if she doesn't get to say the prayer for EVERY meal. What a character!
8 comments:
Oooh, Tabitha does that too- she cries if she doesn't get to say EVERY prayer. That's fun that she loves dollies.
Aww, she's so sweet! It's hard to believe she's 2 already! Happy Birthday Brooklyn! :)
What?! Brooklyn's TWO?!?!?! I swear she just turned one a few months ago! Or maybe it's just been a long time since I've seen her :) What a cutie she is! Carlitos used to be like that about praying- if he didn't get to do it he was NOT happy. Nowadays he's a little more easygoing and lets other people have a turn at praying, but after we're done he'll remind us of people we forgot to pray for.
Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!!
Oh, I just LOVE that girl! I can't believe how grown up she's getting. I think she'll be a great older sister to the little baby boy that's coming. She's so cute! Happy Birthday Brooklyn!
Crazy. What a doll. Can't wait to see you. 2 weeks. See you soon.
Oh she sounds so cute. She'll really love seeing Baby Amy although she won't be much of baby by the time we come back to visit. Sorry we missed the big day.
Thanks for your kind words on the last post. Brooklyn is too cute. I remember being at her first b-day party like it was yesterday - watching her pull out all those tissues! Ha ha, tell her we said hi and give her a big hug and a kiss from us! Love ya sis,
Devin
Happy Birthday to your darling little Brooklyn. They grow up much too quickly, don't they. We are looking forward to more good news from the Chamber's household come August. So glad to hear that everyone is doing so well. We miss you all and look forward to our return when we can meet all our new family additions. Much love.....
Post a Comment