Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween trick or treat

this is tina. When we went trick or treating we were ballerina and a butterfly and ronald and fred flinstone and smartiepants. a guy gave us rings. there was marieo and luigi. Luigi said to daddy, "wow are you supposed to be a caveman or something?" I thought it was funny and then she knew him from fruity pebbles.

Now this is Melanie: She is great! I can't believe how well she takes the initiative:) I have to say that this has been the funnest Halloween so far with my cute family. We have carved 2 sets of pumpkins, the costumes turned out great (if I do say so myself). And we had a blast trick or treating. Here are more pictures:

Braden also had a great Preschool program on the 29th. They were so cute, and he was singing the songs to me today. I can't believe how well he knows them. How I wish we could find our camera that takes video!!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!

1 comment:

Bagley said...

What a fun idea!! You are such a cute, fun mom Melanie. Your kids are so lucky! What a darling family! I love the Halloween costumes from the other post. By the way this is obviously not Greg! Love you guys!