It's time for the Annual Chambers Scrapbook weekend. I look forward to the time to chat with the sis's, but now I realize why they dread it. I used to enjoy scrapbooking, and get it out once a month, but now, with 4 kids and a crazy schedule, I only do it this weekend. I am starting to think digital is the way to go! All you digital scrapbook people have any pointers to starting??
Dave is taking a weekend off to fly to Denver to watch the Broncos play the Steelers (I think). I am glad he gets a vacation because I think he works himself to death. So thank you Daines family for watching the kids so I can finish this!
It is also my Daines grandparents mission homecoming. I'm excited to see them again. I'm so proud of them for serving and can't wait to hear details. It went fast for me - Dave's parents are gone and I don't know if that will go quite as fast, but we are very proud of them too:)
3 comments:
Have fun! I would love a scrapbooking weekend!
I hope you get lots done! I am "going to" do digital scrapbooking and I have photoshop elements to do it with and even some kits with the papers and stuff. But, I've never gotten around to figuring it out yet. ) : It is definitely the way to go if you don't want to have all the "stuff" spread out all over and it's sweet how you can re-use the papers and embellishments over and over.
I really need to do the digital scrapbooking thing too. If I don't, we won't have any scrapbooks! I just feel way bad we won't be around to help tomorrow! But I hope all goes well, and we'll see you on Sunday at Grandma and Grandpa's homecoming! I can't wait to see the finished product! We sure love you guys!
Post a Comment