Aren't the kids talented? :) The one above is actually my amazing neighbor's creation! Yes, I attempted a "gingerbread house party." I found a good icing recipe from Allrecipes.com that worked like glue, and put together 14 houses for the kids to decorate. And they actually spent time and got really creative. It was so much fun, and really got us in the mood since there still is no snow on the ground yet.
We had a fun week last week. I went to MOPS (mom's of preschoolers group), and heard about "snowman soup". It's potato soup with croutons, a carrot, and breadsticks in the shape of arms. Fun huh. The recipe was DELICIOUS from ourbestbites.com. Isn't it cute, and the kids loved it!
So there's a little tidbit of our celebrations so far, I'm sure there will be more to come! Hope your holidays are just as fun!! If not more:)
No comments:
Post a Comment