
A beautiful view on the way to Silverton. A pilot told me that this was the most beautiful part of the country he has ever seen. I'd have to agree. It takes my breath away!

The quaint little town of Silverton nestled in the middle of mountains

Our visit to the "Handlebars" restaurant. The kids were very well behaved!!

I'm saying good bye to my funny 3 year old! I can't believe she is 4 already. Well, sometimes I can. She imitates her big sister any way she can. She informed me on her birthday that she was going to stop sucking her thumb. I swear I didn't put that idea in her head, but I'm glad she had it! We'll see how easy it is:)

Playing a princess dress up game...don't they look cute?

Daddy is always so good at making the birthday cakes:)

A visit to the Albuquerque Zoo,

And to the aquarium

Can you believe this is in an elevator??

Here are the long awaited pictures of my new haircut as I'm riding a "high wire bicycle" in Albuquerque's Children's Museum - a must see if you're ever in Alb. We spent 4 happy hours there over Memorial day weekend.

Here is the updates: We went on a road trip to Silverton (the train ride is a little too pricey for us - $60 a ticket!) And enjoyed getting to know the surrounding area to where we live. Brooklyn celebrated her 4th birthday at the end of May, and that weekend we took a trip to Albuquerque (I am learning how to spell it??) It was Memorial weekend, and Dave actually had that Monday off, so we thought we would take advantage! It was a lot of fun and I'm happy to say we did it as frugally as we could. We cooked a dinner in the crock pot one night and the children's museum was free thanks to the membership I purchased in Feb. I'm sad to say that those were the last pictures taken from our now broken camera, so farewell my friend! Hopefully your replacement will honor us as well as you did! :)
3 comments:
Love the new haircut! Sounds like you guys had tons of fun. Braden looks especially cute in his princess outfit. So glad you're coming up to visit in July the kids still ask when you're coming back and still call your house 'Tina's House'. We miss you!
Oh Melanie! These pictures are making me miss your family so much!! I just want to come give you all a big hug! I like the haircut! It's definitely a change. You're always so good at implementing good change :). I'm so glad you guys got to take a couple little trips. It looks like you guys all had a great time! And seriously, give your kids a huge hug and a kiss from me!
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I can't wait to see you guys in August. It'll be fun to hang out and have some fun! I like your new hair. And I am so sorry about all your cars and your camera. That stinks! Hopefully things will turn around here soon. That's a bummer.
Post a Comment