Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Desperation!

It seems like any time we get comfortable financially, things happen to drain our savings. We just had to repair our vehicles 3 times in a week! I am thinking I need to start working to help us get out of the hole, but I feel so limited with 4 kids and a husband who works 70 hours a week. Does anyone have any good ideas? Also I accidentally ran over the camera, so I won't have pictures for awhile:( When it rains it pours right?

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm sorry those cruddy things are happening to you and your family. It is a challenge to stay positive when times are tough.

We love y'all and hope things start looking up! - Jen

Anonymous said...

Oh Melanie I am so sorry to hear that! That's got to feel so overwhelming. The only thing I could think of if I was in that situation would be to try and teach more piano and/or do a daycare or something. But the daycare at least to me would not be fun. That would make me feel even more overwhelmed.

We are praying for you!