I'm thankful that we were able to find a good deal on this Jetta - and it gets great gas mileage!
I'm grateful that we were able to find someone to purchase this truck. I know Dave will miss it, but we won't miss the $80 fill ups
I am grateful that we were able to attend the "turkey trot" performance. Tina's in the orchestra.
And Braden sang the "turkey trot song" composed by his first grade class
I'm grateful for MOPS (mothers of preschoolers), a group that I attend twice a month to make crafts, socialize, and learn with. Here's some photo blocks we made. I'm also so grateful for such wonderful kids. They really enrich my life more than I ever could have imagined.
I'm just sick because I downloaded some pictures and now I can't find them, but they are of my parents, and brother and sister who visited us for Thanksgiving. I am so grateful that they were able to come and celebrate the holiday with us. It was so nice to see them. It made me want to move back to UT so bad. I guess if I locate the pictures I can post them later...
This year we made a grateful box and (tried) to write something we are grateful for every day.
Dave: Bargains
Mel: 1. Good friends - they help me survive, vent, teach, listen, serve and love. I couldn't make it without them. I constantly hope that I am as good a friend to everyone who is a friend to me. 2. Prayer - I love knowing I can have a path of communication to God. It's always available any place, time, situation. I am grateful to know that God listens and answers our prayers according to our faith. I need to work on my faith:) 3. My family - they love me no matter what. I feel so blessed with great examples to follow and wonderful teachable children. And it is all possible with a loving, hard-working amazing husband. I love the support group feel it brings. This brings me the greatest joy on earth. 4. Choices - It's nice to know we have control over certain things in our life, like our attitude, our reactions, forks int he road, whether to go fast or slow, what words to say or actions to take.
Tina: I am grateful for food, my family, the world, heaven, all the members of all churches, and the world. I am also grateful for my friend, these things mean a lot to me. I am grateful for the sun, the moon, the stars, the sunsets, the mountains, also, the sky and clouds and snow, rain, hail, and the night sky.
Braden: dad come home, day to night, my house, his friends, Orlando, eating dinner together
Brooklyn: Daddy coming home, coloring, playing with Cole,
Cole: going to work with Dad, ball-balls, eyes, and other doodles.
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too!!
2 comments:
Your kids are even bigger then when I saw them this summer! I'm glad your Thanksgiving was a happy one. How fun that your parents got to visit! Congrats on the new car, I hear ya on those $80 fill ups! Ugh! Your photo blocks are adorable! How does Tina like the violin? Daisey is dying to play! I love reading about your family. It's like sitting down and catching up with Dave and Mel! Take care! :)
Oh that is exciting that you guys got a car and were able to sell the truck! I can't tell you how I miss you guys, I really need to talk to you more so I feel more in the loop. Your family is beautiful, and we love you!
Post a Comment