Well, we are just a little behind. I feel so lost without my camera. I'm relying on Dave's iphone, and it's not the same. We listed about 120 things on our summer bucket list. And we got about 70 things done. I think we will continue it next summer:) We have also started a much smaller fall and winter bucket lists. I am loving the ideas on pinterest that don't require any money, but do require lots of fun! So in August, we moved across the street. I will have to post pictures...when I get a new camera, but I can definately wait since we will be here for at least another 2 years! That's right. My dear neighbor Sarah, has agreed to rent out her house to us on the condition that we stay for 2 years. That is music to my ears! Now I can start to settle down!
Here are some of the documented activities we did: We went to Lake Powell with the Daines family in June to celebrate my Grandpas 80th birthday! It was so much fun. The whole time I was really amazed at how well the kids got along! Fun all week long. Then in August, we planned a camping trip to Flaming Gorge. Dave's parents joined us for the last part of the week and we got to boat, tube, fish, and play in the water.
Feeding the fish at the Flaming Gorge Dam
Kids fishing
My favorite: tubing with the kids makes me giggle!
Tina and Braden tubing
Kids driving the boat with Grandpa
Cole had to hold Tina's hand in the boat:)
Don't you love Cole's life jacket?
For Cole's birthday, we had orange food and had to wear orange clothes - his favorite color
Even Dave dressed up!
We went to the Brigham City Temple open house - I can't believe it's done already!
First day of School...
Braden played baseball in June
Lake Powell with the floaties
All the kids decided to have a dance party on the top.
Along with the settling comes the busy-ness of figuring out finances, places for things, and activities to do with the kids. Tina is continuing TaVaci with her cousin Sydnee as well as piano lessons and orchestra, Braden has joined Karate held at USU which he loves, we still have to get Brooklyn into either dance or gymnastics, and Cole is our tag-along. I have aquired about 9 piano students (whom I adore!!) and also a job cleaning at nights at USU. And Dave has started going to the gym in the morning. Talk about stuffed schedules!! I think we have it pretty much under control though now. I guess I'll have to figure out how to survive the holidays!
And hopefully I can be more dedicated to updating anyone who is interested, or at least have a place to keep track of what's going on:)
No comments:
Post a Comment