Monday, February 4, 2013

Fall Catch up 2012

Wow, it's been a long time...We have had a lot happen in the past 7 months, so let me start back and work my way forward...
October 2012 - Happy Halloween!  We inherited a very nice camera that I am just now getting uploaded:), I don't see any pictures from October though:(  I also got a job working at nights cleaning at the university.  I feel like a ghostbuster with my backpack vacuum.

November - Happy Thanksgiving! - The kids entered the reflections contest with the theme of "The magic of a moment", and all won a ribbon.  Brooklyn painted a picture, Tina performed a play, and Braden's cookbook - "Microwave Magic" went on to regionals!!
 December - Merry Christmas!  This December was full of recitals, performances, and we had to throw in a Christmas tree party:)


 My soon to be Aunt Sandy, invited us to a fun cabin to see Santa Claus and have hot wassail and treats.
 The annual Chambers Christmas Party gets more fun every year!  The girls made a play, and involved the younger cousins.
our Annual Line up...I felt weird not holding a baby!

 Dave always gets really excited reading Santa's letter:)
 Lined up waiting their turn to open presents

 I got an ipod touch!  Now I can listen to Pandora or podcasts at work!
So that's this year's wrap up.  I will break up the posts to make them easier to read!

No comments: