I picked up some needle point, probably a strange combination needle point and football. LOL
Is white his color or what, only other color would be Aggie Blue
She is such a little mom we love it. I had to make her laugh to get a true smile
I hope this means he is going to be a good sleeper at night.
Hello all this is actually Dave that is blogging, now please do not fall over. I figured since I am finishing all of Melanie's projects I might as well do her blog. Yesterday the 10th of August at 3:29 pm we were blessed with Cole David Chambers. He was 6lbs 7oz and 19 1/2 inches. He came very rapidly and is darn cute. Mom is doing fine also and she is darn cute. He was definately ready to come and see what he has gotten himself into. The doctor had just enough time to put on her scrubs and turn around and catch him.
All of the kids seemed excited to have a new little brother. Tina was the most excited, Braden was excited for a sec, and Brooklyn just kinda starred. It has been so much fun. I will say though that the new womens center could have invested just a little more money on the couch bed. I think that I would rather sleep in a tent. However they did have free food for me and those of you that know me know that I love food.
We are just so grateful to have him here, we are also so grateful for the help that our families gave us through all of this. We are very lucky to have such wonder family members, we love you. This is probably long enough, if you have passed out cause I wrote something then get up and look at how cute this kid is for goodness sake!
16 comments:
He is so beautiful!!! I wish I could be there to hold him. Give him an extra hug and kiss from me. Good work Dave and Mel!!! Love you all.
Congratulations, he is adorable and Melanie looks GREAT! I hope everything went well! Let us know if you need anything!
Little Cole David is just beautiful. How lucky we are to have all these wonderful new babies to bless our lives. Glad to hear everything went so well. We send our love and can't wait to get home to see all these "little ones."
I had to blog tonight because I think like 5 people are due this week, I am catching up on all the baby deliveries, soooo exciting, congratulations!!!!!
Congrats you guys! Cole is a cutie and a keeper. It is so fun to see your family grow. Miss you guys!
I'm going to mimmick everyone else. Congratualtions! Glad to hear all went well. He sure is a cutie and Mel looks great too. Can't wait to come over and see him for myself, but I think I'll a wait a few weeks!
Congrats you guys! I am so happy for you. He is a doll!! Hope all is well!
Oh I'm so extremely happy for you guys! He is so cute, I'm excited to get to know him better. And how lucky are we that we live so close so Anna and Cole can be close :). And you really look so good, I'm glad everything went so well for you guys. And thanks for what you said in the last post, you are way sweet. And Dave, I'm proud of you for posting :) It's pretty fun if you ask me.
CONGRATULATIONS!And Welcome to the World Baby Cole! He is absolutely adorable! He fits right in with the rest of the family! We're so happy for you!
Congratulations! He is very handsome, and yes, it is lucky that he has his mother's good looks! Can't wait to meet him. Hope mamma and Brooklyn are surviving - I'm most concerned about them..
Nice to hear from you Dave. And thanks again for having little Cole while we were still in town. He sure is a cutie. It was fun to see you guys.
Congratulations, he is beautiful!! You look great, I am glad all went well. Let me know if you need dinner or something.
Congratulations!! He is a beautiful baby boy! You look great, Mel! I am so happy for your family!!
Congrats guys! He is adorable! We really need to get together sometime! Call us when you feel up to it.
This is way late, but congratulations! To Dave for blogging and to both of you for little Cole David!
Wow i am totally late! But congratulations guys! i'm so happy and i'm sure you guys will be totally awesome parents (again hehe!)
Post a Comment