Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tooth Fairy visits

Tina is going to tell the story, "Daddy pulled out my first front tooth, by tying floss around it and pulling it. It popped out! I lost my second front tooth by wiggling it a lot. It was so loose that it didn't even bleed. I put it in a baggie and took it to school and then I lost it at school. It broke apart in the bag and my friend Aiden found it and gave it to me the next day. I wrote a note to the tooth fairy, and she gave me a dollar. It was funny."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha that's so fun to lose your teeth! And what an awesome visit from the tooth fairy! Congrats Tina! Also, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well either! It's crazy because Joanna was sick, a lady in our ward, her daughter was sick, and it just seems like I know a lot of people have been sick this week! Crazy! I hope you guys get feeling better!

Unknown said...

What a cute toothless smile you have Tina!! I love it. (And I love you too!) I bet you can drink from a straw with you teeth clenched tight. Pretty tricky! :)

Melanie said...

Way to go Tina! Hopefully they will come in quick. Have fun spending your dollar. :) We sure miss hanging out with you. Hopefully we can come visit soon.