Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Braden's 5th Birthday

I love having the kids plan the theme of the party. They love it and will start about a year in advance and plan 4 parties:) Braden chose to have a "balloon" birthday. We colored funny faces on balloons (if you ever do, don't use washable markers, they come off easily!), played a game where you tie balloons on your ankle and try to pop others - Dave ended up popping everyone's balloons:) I think the kids were too scared to. They also played, "don't touch the floor" and "hot cold" with the balloons. They had cupcakes, also decorated by Dad - he is the designated cake decorator.
He got many fun presents from his friends and family. He is such a cute kid. Someone described him when he was in nursery as a "big ball of fun". I don't that has changed a bit! We get a big laugh from him everyday. A big thanks to everyone who made his day feel extra special!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures!! Thanks for sharing. Give everyone a big hug from Grandma & Grandpa.