My baby is finally growing up. He has molars, but no front teeth. Well they are starting to grow in, so I thought I would take a picture before they really do. Sorry it's blurry, but it's hard for a 17 month to hold still with his 3 siblings all clamboring for attention...Isn't he a cutie? We sure love this boy, even though he keeps us up at night (he hasn't learned how to sleep in a crib yet...) And he has the cutest sound when he is tired. He growls, and all the kids in Dave's sunday school class recognize it. He learned how to walk, and he looks like a little cowboy with bowed legs. He is so small that he doesn't look like he is suppossed to walk yet. He loves to push buttons, what baby doesn't. And at random times I hear the panic alarm on our van, and I know he has my keys. He laughs at the kids all the time, and is still pretty attached to my hip. He's getting better with babysitters, but only if Tina is around. I don't know how he will be in nursery, but we are excited for the new transition next month. He is our cutie col-ie.
5 comments:
What a cutie! How funny that he is getting his front teeth so late! I've never seen that before. I'm sorry you are still dealing with the sleep issues. No fun. I've been so spoiled with Gideon because he has slept through the night in his own bed since he was 2 months old! I doubt I'll get that ever again, but one can hope!
Oh that makes me so happy to see pictures of Col-ie boy :). We sure do miss you guys and can only hope we see you sometime soon! What a cutie!
LOL Emalie has been walking since November just after she turned one and I still get people asking me if she's one yet! They think she's so cute and they can't believe she's walking when I tell them she's nearly 15 months they are pretty shocked!
He is so cute!! Hope things are going great for you all!!!
What a cutie! I love it! Robert's mom tells me that's how his baby teeth came in too!
Post a Comment