Thursday, March 3, 2011

February Catch-up

Here are a few highlights...I will post a special Braden party later.



We went to the Anasazi Heritage Center for Valentine's day (school was out). The kids loved it! I've tried several times to post a video, and so this time I'm not going to since it ends up getting deleted and I want to finish this post!





Brooklyn has some weird bumps on her side. I took her to the dr. and found out they are called "mulloscum" It's passed through families, but not contagious. It will go away in a few years as long as they aren't picked at. It's pretty interesting.



I joined flylady.net to help me keep up with all the housework. Here is the shining sink! I love it too. I'm tweaking her system to work for me, and so far so good:)



On the last day of Jan, Braden lost his tooth, and he was so excited because he was only 5! It was loose that morning and fell out while he ate a 3 Musketeers bar:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness they look bigger than when I saw them last! I wish I could see you guys more :(. I can't believe how big they are getting. Oh, and we thought of Braden on his birthday! Now it's sandwiched between Max and Creighton's :). Your sink looks awesome by the way. My problem is always keeping it that way. You'll have to let me know how you like flylady.net! Thanks for the update!

The Polka Dot Apron said...

funny! Kolton just got diagnosed with molluscum, too!! Good times, I say...good times.

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Your kids are so cute! When I saw Brooklyn's pic I thought for sure you were going to say she had chicken pox. I'm glad she doesn't!Also, I love fly lady! I kind of forgot about her! Except I always do feel better after I clean my sink!