Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Braden's 6!!




Braden wanted a Robot party after seeing the cake picture in the family fun magazine. Dave did a great job decorating, don't you think? It reminds me of the short circuit robot:) He had 2 friends come over and they played: robot dancing, pin the antennae on the robot, and they made robots out of tin cans, magnets and hardware. He said, "I had a fun time doing the party. The cake was so good and everyone chose to eat one with a donut on it." We sure love our Braden-Boy!

3 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Happy Birthday, Braden!!

That robot cake looks awsome :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Braden! I can't believe he's 6 already! I'm so impressed with all the fun things you come up with to do for birthdays, Melanie. You're amazing. Oh, and I got the package, thank you so much!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Happy Birthday Braden! The robot cake is awesome!