With a new school year on the horizon, I love being able to assess how my year is going so far. I have been very consistent with tracking monthly goals, and over the summer, the kids and I created our vision boards. A vision board is something you create with things you want to accomplish along with pictures to solidify the image in your mind. Last time I did this, it led us to our big Colorado move! Plus it's fun to do and share with your family. And it gives you an idea of what's important to everyone. The pictures don't really do the posters justice, but I think you get the general idea. It's fun to try out:) And since we have made them, we have visited a waterfall, and Tina has joined a children's choir. It really is amazing how fast some of the things happen!
So far this year I have implemented a cleaning system that works, gotten lots of budget help from wonderful supportive people (thanks Gary!!) Been able to recognize some of my supporters, visited many new places around our area, learned how to index and burn primary CDs, learned how to knit, run, and finished the Book of Mormon (currently working on the New Testament). So far I think it's been a great year, with more great things on their way:) If you want to view my goal writing process go here. I've really loved the process. I may make a few changes for Jan. But I do think goals are achieved "automagically" by writing them down and tracking the progress. Good luck to everyone!!
3 comments:
Fun to see pictures of the kids. They are growing up so fast and are all such cuties. It sounds like you are commited to some great new goals. Good luck! We missed not seeing you when you were home but are pleased you are enjoying your home in beautiful Durango. Love you all!
Hey, that's a really good idea! I like all your boards. Have you ever tried getting really simple fake nails in order to conquer the habit? Tabitha bites her nails and toe nails. Ick! I wish I knew what to do there!
I love the pics! They are so big! I love your vision boards! I really need to make one!
Post a Comment