Thursday, September 29, 2011

Projects

not necessarily a "project" but definately something on our wish list!!
Brooklyn may look like a model, but she didn't want to stop watching TV:)
This is the back. I can't wait to do some more in different patterns!!
I made this vest in the spring. I love the colors and the fun flowers!
I am in a project mode. I want to do a lot of things for a Christmas Baazar. Mainly bags. But I had to show you some of the things I've been working on so far in my knitting class. I'm loving it! I also have to show you our latest purchase! Dave got this for a screaming deal at Aaron's - it's a little damaged, but it is really nice!

2 comments:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Mel, these are awesome! I can't believe you made them! I need to learn how to knit. Also, I'm drooling over your flat screen, lucky girl!

Melanie said...

Wow! I didn't know you could knit. I don't dare try it. But your stuff turned out awesome. I can't wait to see what else you do. And I so wish that we lived closer. We could alter our clothes together. I have a giant stack to do. Ahh!