Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tina's 9!!

Fun crafts

Tina's new coat and boots from the Chambers grandparents
the other pair of boots
he bonked softly:)
my american boy doll LOL

The strawberry flower cake
The Grandma Daines outfit
The beautiful dress on the beautiful girl:)
My Sweet Tina girl has finally reached the ripe old age of 9. She told me she felt like she was 8 forever. I think it was because we went through many life changing events in that year: She went to 3 different schools, lived in 3 different houses, and got baptized. That is more change in one year than most of her lifetime. We had a family party this year to the theme of "flowers." She also got her highly anticipated "American Girl Doll" She has named her Maya, and no, Cole didn't fit in the package. I guess he's my doll:) She also got some wonderful outfits from Grandparents, some books, and a zooble contraption. We played heavy heavy hang over thy poor head, made tissue paper flowers and thumbprint flower shirts, and had a flower cake ( I rolled out starburst candies). I think it's the best amature cake I've ever done. All in all a successful day. She definately deserved it. She is such a wonderful girl. We all love her so much!

4 comments:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Our kids are growing up! Crazy! Happy Birthday Tina! I hope your day was as wonderful as you are! :)

Ronna & Dave said...

Happy Birthday to Tina. Looks like she had a fun one. She is such a darling!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tina! I'm glad you liked my present :). I just wish I could have been there!

Chris said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures. Sorry we don't keep up like we should.
Love, Mom & Dad