Friday, January 11, 2008

Handsome man



I forgot to add this to Dave's thirtieth post! Happy Birthday handsome!

6 comments:

stephanie said...

Mel...
I am VERY impressed! It looks GREAT! :)
Steph

Veronica said...

Yeah!! I am so glad ya'll have a blog! This is my favorite way to keep tabs on people!

OccupyThis said...

Oh I am so glad you started a blog. It is so fun to see you guys. I hope Dave has a wonderful birthday and we will keep tabs on your blog. :)

Chris said...

Happy Birthday, Dave!
Yesterday, Michelle and I (and Creighton and Melissa and Gma & Gpa Mecham) went to Religion in Life to hear Melissa sign "This is the Christ" (She did a wonderful job - Michelle was there to accompany). And there were the Chambers, with Gary as keynote speaker! Dave's mom introduced him, and she did well. Gary gave an absolutely masterful presentation on inclusion and tolerance. He could not have done better delivering an important message. When I returned to the office, I told Holly and Donna all about it. More to the point of Dave's birthday, he told the story of Dave and Gary helping push the hippie van in Yellowstone. I can really see the resemblance, both physically, and spiritually, between Dave and Gary, never more so than listening to that talk. Great things ahead, Dave! We love that you are with us on the adventure of life!

didericksen clan said...

Mel- Your page looks great. It will be fun to check up on you guys. We love you all!

BigEd said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN. Sorry, I wished you happy b-day on the Daines blog, but somehow didn't think to post it on yours.