


Brooklyn has finally hit the 8 month mark. She has been able to sit up for about 2 weeks without any help, and I think she really likes the freedom now. I don't have to worry too much about Braden stepping on her face! She is now completely taking a bottle (bittersweet for mommy) and LOVES to eat ANYTHING! She is such a cutie, I can't stop taking pictures of her. Here are some of her on the 27th...
What a Sweetie Pie!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh!! Melanie and I melted here in our seats when we saw those adorable pictures. She is SO CUTE!! (as all of your kids are) She has changed in just a month too. Can't wait to see ya'll again!
We have such a good looking family!
She is so cute!! It will be nice when Lauren will take a bottle...at all. Right now I am her everything. She even refuses a binkie! I am dying for some "me" time but until she will drink from a bottle that is a far away dream!
Post a Comment