
Now that January is over...I thought I could run through the fun things we did. I read a fun tradition in my Family fun magazine (my favorite) and it talked about having each family member pick a fun activity to do. Then they would do all of them in one day. Well, we decided to do that and I loved it! Tina chose to build a snowman -
and we thought we would make it colorful! We put food coloring into spray bottles. Dave cheated and got real spray paint for the mouth :) We were going for a teddy bear - snowman! Braden wanted to play Hungry Hungry Hippos and build a train track. Dave chose to get pizza and I chose McDonald's ice cream. That was a fun day!
On Mondays Tina's cousin Klaire comes over to play while Steph works in Brigham. We thought one of the days it would be fun to go sledding. We had a blast! I was surprised that the kids WANTED to go on the jump down the hill and there were a few times that they really caught some air!
They all fit so well in our little sled. And they each took turns going in front. It was so fun! They are so cute :)

Grandma Daines gave the kids matching clothes for Christmas, so one Sunday I thought it would be fun to try taking a picture...This is as close as I could get to everyone being picture perfect (2 out of 3 isn't bad!) We all loved the hat...I think we all tried it on.
Well that's our crazy January...Can't wait for Feb!

4 comments:
Picking your favorite thing to do for a day, what a great idea! I'm wondering what Brooklyn whould have chosen? Probably have you hold her all day, huh. Have fun enjoying all of the snow, it turns out that you miss it when there isn't any! We love you guys.
Hey we read the same thing in the same magazine! We have started that tradition too!
I love that idea. I would give myself 2 favorite things though ; )
That's the first time we have seen them in those clothes. Thank you for posting the picture. They are cute contents in cute packages.
Post a Comment