Unfortunately we did not bring our digital camera, so until we can remember to develop our film, you will have to use your imagination. Here are the cute Mexican dresses and the lizard shirt we brought back for the kids. We started off flying to Houston. We went to Galveston and left from there. The first day at sea was fun. They had a place to play basketball, volleyball, shuffleboard, an olympic sized track, etc. We explored the ship. The day at Cozumel we rented scooters and drove to the Mayan ruins. We saw many large lizards, thus the shirt for Braden. Then we drove to the ocean and snorkeled. Dave says he saw a Baracuda. I just saw lots of pretty fish. I think I could have done that all day. We went back to shop and found the cute clothes for the kids. The day back on the ship, we attended all the fun activities they had on board. We played name that tune, sea feud, and learned how to disco on stage. The dining was marvelous. I'm adventurous and tried calamari, duck, a fish I can't spell, and my all time favorite was the last night of pork chops. What can I say, I'm a pig person! Coca Cola also gave us open bar cards so we got to try all the virgin drinks we wanted. My favorite was Strawberry Banana Daquiri. We absolutely loved the free time where Dave was not attached to his cell phone, and I had both hands free. A gigantic thank you to our moms and sisters for helping out with the kiddles. We couldn't have gone without their help!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Hopefully pictures will come soon.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Crusin' to Cozumel
Unfortunately we did not bring our digital camera, so until we can remember to develop our film, you will have to use your imagination. Here are the cute Mexican dresses and the lizard shirt we brought back for the kids. We started off flying to Houston. We went to Galveston and left from there. The first day at sea was fun. They had a place to play basketball, volleyball, shuffleboard, an olympic sized track, etc. We explored the ship. The day at Cozumel we rented scooters and drove to the Mayan ruins. We saw many large lizards, thus the shirt for Braden. Then we drove to the ocean and snorkeled. Dave says he saw a Baracuda. I just saw lots of pretty fish. I think I could have done that all day. We went back to shop and found the cute clothes for the kids. The day back on the ship, we attended all the fun activities they had on board. We played name that tune, sea feud, and learned how to disco on stage. The dining was marvelous. I'm adventurous and tried calamari, duck, a fish I can't spell, and my all time favorite was the last night of pork chops. What can I say, I'm a pig person! Coca Cola also gave us open bar cards so we got to try all the virgin drinks we wanted. My favorite was Strawberry Banana Daquiri. We absolutely loved the free time where Dave was not attached to his cell phone, and I had both hands free. A gigantic thank you to our moms and sisters for helping out with the kiddles. We couldn't have gone without their help!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Hopefully pictures will come soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see the pictures!
I am so jealous!!! Sounds like so much fun. Can't wait for pics!
Sounds like a GREAT time. Next time we expect to be invited ; )
FUN!!! I'm glad you guys had a great time on your vacation, basking in the hot Mexico sun sipping virgin daqueries :)
Post a Comment