
He's Three! We had a nice relaxing birthday. On Sat, we went to the Daines and had a little party complete with Cho-co-late Pizza (his request). Braden only had a little bite of his pizza, but he loved the spaghetti! He now has a new carseat, some cute clothes, a dragon, a puzzle, some fun books, and of course we can't forget racing cars, crazy straws and enough stickers to drive ME crazy! Then, on his actual birthday, Dave took the day off, and we went to the local bowling/miniature golf place and had fun. Cousin Klaire came with and we had a lot of fun. Dave got a couple hole-in-ones, Tina scored a 120! She is better than me!! And we made a special Choo-Choo-Train cake. The kids helped decorate it, and we all enjoyed the candies on top! They did a really good job.
Please disregard the "Resolve Carpet Cleaner" in the background. We have to keep it handy with our new dog :) I just wanted to share with everyone how much I treasure Braden's life. It has been two years since he had his major medical crisis. I can still remember his dazed look and my panicked state as I wondered what was wrong. I am so grateful for all those that have helped us out. We are so grateful for the amazing medical knowledge of today...For those of you who don't know, Braden was diagnosed with CPT-2 deficiency. It is a genetic disorder where he can't process certain types of fat. Luckily Tina and Brooklyn don't have it. I can't express all of the emotions I have gone through since then but every birthday I am so grateful that his life was spared so that we can enjoy him. I have learned so much from him and I am grateful for all the joy he brings to our family. Happy Birthday Braden...We all love you soooooooo much!
Please disregard the "Resolve Carpet Cleaner" in the background. We have to keep it handy with our new dog :) I just wanted to share with everyone how much I treasure Braden's life. It has been two years since he had his major medical crisis. I can still remember his dazed look and my panicked state as I wondered what was wrong. I am so grateful for all those that have helped us out. We are so grateful for the amazing medical knowledge of today...For those of you who don't know, Braden was diagnosed with CPT-2 deficiency. It is a genetic disorder where he can't process certain types of fat. Luckily Tina and Brooklyn don't have it. I can't express all of the emotions I have gone through since then but every birthday I am so grateful that his life was spared so that we can enjoy him. I have learned so much from him and I am grateful for all the joy he brings to our family. Happy Birthday Braden...We all love you soooooooo much!
5 comments:
HAPPY B-DAY BRADEN BOY! Man, we love him so much and can't believe how fast he is growing up. I still vividly remember his scary situation 2 years ago and seeing him in the hospital. He's such a good little trooper though. We're so glad he's still here. Looking forward to hooking up with you guys this weekend! Love you
Awww.i can't wait to have parties for Kennedy! Brazen is a cutie. That is my nephews name. To answer your question, kenna is 6 months old and I just gave her a lot of tummy time... Even if she cried. I'm a mean mom. Ha ha! Where do you live?
Happy birthday Braden!!! I know what you mean about appreciating each birthday. Tina will always be a hero for saving her brother's life! Love the train cake :)
wow! I can't believe melissa is engaged! She is krystles age right? 19? Well, we are living in sandy waiting for our home in bluffdale... Its across from draper. Jayson is at buy and still single. We hang out a lot. Krystle still lives at home in Texas and is single and kyle is a senior in high school. I feel old. Ha ha!
Post a Comment