Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hair Cuts

Tina begged and begged for a haircut all week last week, so on Saturday we went as a family. Dave persuaded me to get mine done too. I went from ponytails to an A line style. Dave helped me out of my comfort zone. He said he prefers long hair, but mine had no style, and we all agree that this one is more fun. Tina was excited because she got layers and she just looks cute. Dave even got a cut, and now can do his hair spikey:)

7 comments:

Kari said...

I love your haicut!!! It looks so cute. I'm so excited for you guys to come. We'll have to do lots of fun things. My friend Sara, said she would watch the kids so the four of us (and probably Brooklyn) could go out to dinner. Sounds like a great idea to me. Have a great day!!!

Melissa Hernandez said...

cute! nothing feels better than the first day home with a new haircut.

Carli said...

tuna looks absolutely beautiful! She looks like you. I love the haircuts!

MegaPPod said...

You all look fabulous! There is nothing quite like a good haircut to make you feel fantastic!

Melanie said...

Your hair looks great! I would really like to cut mine off like that but I am not brave enough yet. So good going. I love it!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

You look great!! There's nothing better than a new haircut and I love this style on you!

The Polka Dot Apron said...

Very cute, Melanie! I am having to restrain myself from cutting my hair right now...I realize that I am at a point in my life where a pony tail is the only way to go and my hair is just BARELY long enough-so, alas, I must grow it out...*sniff* Your family is so adorable! We really must do more together...