I just have to praise digital cameras. It is so nice to be able to view your picture after you take it. I still wonder why we didn't bring ours. Anyway more than a month later, I will post our cruise pictures. They are nothing exciting though. It's amazing what you miss with not having kids around. Neither of us really love our pictures taken. So we didn't very much! This is from Cozumel shopping center right after getting off the dock. We like to play around. 
I am standing in front of some Mayan ruins. There are big lizards all around and it is pretty humid. They were interesting and it was amazing to me that these were still standing! With a location like this, you would think things would not stay very long with all the hurricanes and storms that pass through. 
If you can see the lizard on top of the rock. I think it probably is a couple feet from head to tail. No one wanted to touch it, and the locals advised us not to :)
This tree was so cool and the roots were very intertwined. The top of the tree went through the roof of this "shelter" I don't remember what the building was. This was still at the "ruinas". 
I loved this picture the most. That's Dave's back as we are walking back to our ship (the one on the left). The other one is another Carnival ship. They are sooooo big. It is really cool. There was a huge line as we were going out to Cozumel and a guy in our group would moo like a cow as we were waiting in the line. He also did it every night for dinner (it was embarrassing), but I laughed a lot.
Anyway, for those of you who were on the edge of your seat over our pictures, I'm sorry:) We did have a lot of fun despite the lack of pictures. It's a vacation we will never forget!
4 comments:
How fun to go on a cruise! I bet it was nice to get out of the snow and cold too. And yes, Rob Bishop is from Brigham. Before becoming a congressman, he was a history and german teacher at Box Elder HS for years and years. He actually taught Melanie's mom when she went there! It sure has been fun reading and sharing comments with you on these blogs!
Oh how would it be to go on a cruise. Maybe one day. It looks like you guys had an awesome time. The pictures were fabulous even if they were few. And in answer to your question, the doctor isn't worried. He said our baby is fine and that the human body can endure a lot more than we think it can. So while it is not fun, everything is okay. My doctor's appointment is on Monday so I will have to keep you posted. We're hoping we can find out what it is. :)
How fun for you guys! Looks like you had fun! And you deserve it!
Thanks to Kari I can finally leave comments. Love the picture of Dave being eaten by a shark. What a nut! I'm glad he survived! What fun I've had reading your blog. I think blogs were specifically invented for grandmas!
Post a Comment