Thursday, February 21, 2008

We've been "Tagged"



Not the Blogging way...We have a new addition to our family. Her name is Tag. She arrived the day we got back from our cruise. She is a gorgeous chocolate and tan dachsund. One from Steph's dog, Zoe. We love her already. Despite the numerous accidents on our carpet. I'm learning...hopefully this will help when it is Braden's turn. She is a great snuggler, mop in the kitchen, and fetch-er. She actually smiles when we rub her tummy! She had attacked Braden's diaper disposal, and Tina's tissues, but she is more mellow than our last dog, Bear, and she hasn't chewed up the important things yet. Brooklyn is not sure about her yet, but I'm sure that will come. We are all excited to try an indoor dog.

8 comments:

jordan said...

what a cute doggie! So now you have 4 children - I hear dogs are like children.

hey, I just realized i didn't have a link to your blog. I guess I always just check it when I'm make the rounds with all the Daines family blogs. it's taken care of now.

Christian said...

of course I remember you! I'm glad you found me! Now we can keep up on eachothers lives. Your daughter looks exactly like you. She is a pretty one. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my friends. My e mail is carliann00@hotmail.com. Write me with your e mail.

Christian said...

I should have said daughters. Both are beautiful. Your son is cute too. I want a boy next. So fun!

Jen said...

Having an indoor family dog is fun...but a lot of work as well. Kind of like another child, except you are allowed to lock this one in a crate! :) Our kids love having Tanner (our dog) around and would be lost without him. He is their regular playmate!

Hope you had a blast on your trip!

LeeAnne said...

Fun!! I can't wait till we can have pets too (I think we're waiting 'til we're not living in an apartment anymore). I actually *do* have a cat in Nicaragua that I am anxious to see- just a couple weeks after Carlos and I were married and living in Nicaragua I found "Kitty-Kitty" on the street and both the kitten and I gave Carlos the sad puppy-dog eyes and we took that kitty home :) I was sad to leave her behind, but glad that Carlos's family is taking good care of her, and she's been a good investment for them as well- she's an excellent mouser.

BigEd said...

Nice work. I want to hear no more complaints out of you regarding housework. Very cute though.

OccupyThis said...

we're so jealous! We are excited for the day when we are living somewhere that allows pets. She's really cute. We're excited to come visit you guys in a couple weeks! Your next post should include some pictures/info about your awesome cruise :)

G&RA said...

Sounds like you need a bottle of Nature's Miracle for Tag's
"welcome to the family" gift!
I'll get on that right away! :) Very cute picture of Melanie holding Tag. Love you all!