Christina Ann- Or as she prefers...Tina - almost 6 years old!
1. Her favorite animal is a pig (because it's pink-her favorite color)
2. She loves to play dress-up, and even includes her sunday dresses. I think she changes outfits about 3 times a day.
3. She is a wonderful big sister. If I ask her to get something for them, she does it without hesitating.
4. She is the unpickiest eater. She loves to eat everything I make. And she always remembers to put her plate in the sink when she is done.
5. She told me that Grandpa Max helped her learn how to ride her bike without training wheels...He is Dave's Grandpa that passed away three years ago. They shared a birthday and I think they always have had a special bond.
6. Tina saved Braden's life when he was a year old. She will always be my hero for doing that!
7. She has a tender heart for the kids younger than her. At preschool last year, she had a picture taken with this little girl who looked so sad, and she said, "I helped her not to be so sad everyday."
8. She has a lot of friends. People are drawn to her, and she loves playing right after school.
9. She enjoyed dance class last year and this year she is excited to try out a children's drama class after school. They are putting on the play "Enchanted!"
10. She LOVES to answer the phone, and now gets excited when her friends call her. Whenever I talk to Grandma's both she and Braden have to have a turn.
Braden Max - 3 years old
1. He loves choo-choo trains, cars, and trucks...basically anything with wheels.
2. He has dinosaur underwear which go "chomp" when he has an accident:)
3. He absolutely loves chocolate...but he gets very excited over many types of food (fruit, pizza, pasta, vegetables, etc. etc.)
4. He has been described as a "little ball of fun." I would have to agree. When he laughs, you can't help but laugh too. He is fun to tickle, and has always had a little squishy belly that's hard to resist.
5. He spends a lot of time in the kitchen with either Dave or I. He is our helper with stirring, mixing, and doing the dishes. It sure makes the work a lot more fun with his company.
6. I am learning more about his rare disorder. We learned about it when Tina saved his life. He has CPT-2 deficiency. Only 250 people have it in the WORLD. It is so rare because it has been related to SIDS. But he survived! And everyday is a gift for us that he continues to grow and lead a normal life!
7. He gets giraffes and zebras mixed up. He has a little stuffed giraffe that he calls, "Zweba." It's so cute:)
8. He is so affectionate. He will spontaneously say, "I love you" to us and even to friends that he has just met. He also kisses you wherever he can reach (which is usually our tummy or arm)
9. When he gets really passionate about something you can tell because he gets so excited. He is like that almost all the time.
10. It is so fun to watch him run. He has a little skip at the end of a stride.
Brooklyn Michelle - 15 months old
1. She learned how to say, "DAAAAAAD!" It is hilarious because it sounds so much like the kids when they are yelling for his attention.
2. She LOVES our dog Tag. She will say "da-du" when the dog runs in. It is tough love though, because she loves to "pat" it which is hit as hard as she can, pull ears and tail. Luckily our dog is so mellow and wonderful that she just puts up with the "love."
3. She never has learned how to crawl. She scoots on her bum to get wherever she needs to. She has permanently stained the backside of all her pants! When she gets going fast it is so fun to watch though.
4. She has turned into a daddy's girl and is usually the first one to greet Dave when he gets home from work.
5. She loves baby dolls, and won't let anyone else hold them. She gives them hugs. Tina has named her favorite Sarah for Brooklyn.
6. She is ALMOST walking...we can't wait! She will pull herself up to furniture and take fingers to walk across the room.
7. She is a voracious eater. She eats as much as the other kids and is very independent, refusing to have people feed her. She can use a spoon very well.
8. She has always been a very content little girl, but when she discovered her voice, she would scream spontaneously. It would startle my piano students and make us jump. It got really bad on the way home from Pocatello one night when we were enclosed in Dave's truck. She would not stop and our ears were ringing. We finally had to stop somewhere to let her get them out before continuing and getting migraines!
9. She has a courtesy laugh. She has never just belly laughed. She breathes heavy if she's entertained, and has squealed with delight, but still no belly laugh. We keep trying to get her to though. I'm sure it will come!
10. She enjoys pounding on the piano. And gets upset if we try to hold her on the bench! She loves to dance to music too. She will arch and slouch to the beat. It's fun to watch her:)
Now we tag our Chambers cousins: Lorin, Taigan, Taylor and Zach!
9 comments:
Seriously...your kids are so darned cute! I miss hanging out with all of you. We had so much fun spending time with your fun family while we were in Utah.
It will be fun to come up with the 10 things list for my kiddos. I'm glad they're each others' cousins!
P.S. I got the package from Ruth Ann today with the bag. Oh my goodness...SOOOOO CUUUUTE! Thank you so much. Taylor will LOVE it!
That was such a cute post! I love kids, they are the best. I understand the "love" to your dog very well. Our cat gets the same affections from Baylee! So much fun, thanks for letting us learn a little about your darling children!
What a cute post. It sounds as if your kiddos are so much fun! What a wonderful tribute to each of them and their unique personalities and talents.
Oh my, I just love your whole family! Those kids have brought so much joy to everyone around them. And you guys are such great parents! I'm thrilled to be in your family! We love you guys and look forward to the next visit!
This has been fun reading about the kids! BTW, I always read your blog through google reader and since I can't comment that way...and I'm too lazt to log in through blogger...I rarely comment. Sorry! But I do read it and love it!
such cute kiddies. I love learning more about them since I don't get to see them much. Lila's a screamer too, it drives me crazy! but her cuteness makes up for it.
You certainly don't lack for personality in your family! Good luck with the potty training. We are trying to get ours interested and he is cool with the pee, not the poo.
They sound like great kids! How did Tina save Braden's life?
I know this comment is a bit late. But I'm finally catching up on posts. It was fun reading about your kids and I could definitely see each point in them! It's good to look at the qualities each child has....can you imagine what those will be when they're parents themselves? Kind of crazy to think about isn't it.
By the way, thanks for dropping by the flowers and food the other day. I can't tell you how much that means to me. I've been quite the baby the last few days. I just start crying randomly, which is why I've become a shut in. So thanks for thinking about me!
Post a Comment