Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Summer Activities Picture catch-up

I finally got around to getting a fix for our picture dilemma! I bought a USB cable! Now the camera hooks up to the computer and can download all the pictures! I can't express how excited I am to finally have the pictures with my blog. So to update:
I caught the kids in the crib with Brooklyn and thought it made for a cute picture.
Our bear lake adventures: Dave's in the boat and Tina and Lorin her cousin are playing.

The Chambers cousins at Willow Park after looking at the animals. That was lots of fun!

Braden and Tina made collages for the library summer home activities. I thought they did a good job finding things to cut out. Tina did her own cutting too! She had a few layers of her favorites.


Brooklyn's first taste of chocolate pudding. What a cute mess!

Our glorious hikes! This was up Sherwood Hills and was shaded despite the heat. We loved it and could have hiked longer if we didn't have to have a potty break! :)



This was a fun cousin day. I found a book at the library where you tell a story and cut something out and they guess what it is. We had tons of fun with Klaire-bear, and Sydnee.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun pictutes! Your kids are so cute. Isn't it fun catching them doing something silly, like playing in the crib, and then get it on camera. Those are the moments that are true to life. Love all of 'em!

Miriam said...

How fun to see so many cute pictures! You look so good/cute in your hiking one, Melanie! Will you post when Devin and his wife have their baby? From what I read, it might have been today. I'm just curious and excited for them! Thanks!

Brian and Rachel Maxwell said...

Hey Melanie!
I dont know if you remember me or not. I am Rachel Lunt well now Maxwell but I was in the katy texas stake with you and I happen to find your blog on Veronica's blog. So I thought I would give you a msg and say hi. All your kids are so cute. It has been a long time since I saw you. Well talk to you later!

Rachel

Kari said...

It looks like you had a very fun summer. It was so fun to spend time with all of you at Bear Lake. If you have any pics of my kids, I would love for you to send them to me. Also, I will send the pics of your kids that I have. I have some very cute ones. Love you all!!!

Anonymous said...

what fun pictures! It's great to see the update! What a cute family!!

jordan said...

I'm so glad you got your camara up and going! I love seeing those cute kids. The one of the kids in the crib is great, just what I can imagine my kids doing!

BigEd said...

Very creative artwork from your kiddies, and even cuter smiles. We miss you guys. Come and visit anytime!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

You have such cute kiddos! Love the pics!