Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm Back!!

Yesterday a new modem arrived and now we have fast internet again. I'm so happy to have it again. It's like an old friend to see everyone again! I will have to catch up, but right now I have all of the kids looking on asking, "can I play ___?" So I'll continue this later.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Yea!! You better start posting again on a regular basis. No excuses! Well, if you don't count the four kids you've got to take care of :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm excited to see more pictures and to see more updates. I'm just lucky we live close enough that I can keep myself updated.

Cody and Sharice said...

Yay! Hey I have been trying to call you back and I must have a wrong number I even used the one on the caller ID! It's really strange! So if you get a spare minute please call me back, I would love for you to do a class for Nov enrichment if you are still up for it! Call me when you get a min! Talk to you soon!