I'm trying to see how long it takes to upload pictures:) I've got a lot!
Here is Tina and Braden on their first days of school. Aren't they cute? My little learners:) I also have Cole's 1st month picture. I can't believe that he is almost two months soon!! Wow it goes fast! We are enjoying the fall weather, but unfortunately I have lost my camera:( I have a backup, so i'll have to get more pics downloaded.
Tina is liking 1st grade (for the most part). She does complain that it takes a long time and she misses me. I am rewarding her with a lunch with me on friday if she doesn't cry before school that week. I'm also volunteering on Wednesdays. I absolutely LOVE helping in the classroom. She has made a few friends and has only missed one spelling word (out of 5 tests!)
Braden LOVES his preschool on tues, wed, and thurs. He has a few friends also - some from our neighborhood to car pool with yeah! and enjoys telling me all about his school as soon as he gets home. He is gradually learning how to write his name. He is my little scientist. He is constantly conducting experiments like "Will it float?" in water or tying things onto a balloon to see if it will still float. He loves the show "Sid the science kid" on PBS.
Cole is my sweet angel baby! He hardly cries despite his sister's loves. He is a good sleeper at night now. Only gets up once around 2 or 3 am, goes to bed around 10 and gets up at 6:30. He has started smiling and even laughed at the kids crowding around his face trying to get him to smile. I do feel bad, his eyes are so goopy, but I don't think it's pink eye. He also has lost most of the hair on the top of his head, but not as much as Tina and Braden did. He is still a munchkin being so small, but he is filling out. My sister Joanna said his eyes are not quite so "buggy" because his face is filling out a little more. He is so sweet and cute. I love him 100 times more everyday.
5 comments:
Yay!! I'm glad you are back to the blogging world!! Your little kiddos are adorable. I loved their first day of school pics and your little Cole is so sweet! I loved the update.
Just in case this helps, I wanted to mention that my oldest, Cooper, had really goopy eyes and we figured out his tear ducts were plugged (as they can be in infants). We were told to take a warm washcloth and wipe his eyes. It seemed to help my little guy's eyes. :)
So glad that he is surviving his siblings. We have a bit of that here. Hope you are well, and we should get together soon.
What a cute post. I love hearing about your kids. They sound like a handful but so fun. Thanks for the udpate! *this is Melanie :)
Your kids are just so stinking cute! I'm glad to hear that all is going well. I was going to mention the clogged tear duct thing too. Isaac had that problem also.
This is Melissa. But I just had to comment. Your kids are just so cute we love spending time with you guys! I'm glad Tina is enjoying school better and I can totally picture Braden telling you all about his day. What a cute kid! And Brooklyn is so cute it's just so hard to get mad at that face! It's so crazy how fast time flies for babies! It's crazy cole is 2 months and Anna is approaching 3! They are such cute babies! We sure love you guys!
Post a Comment