
JC Penney called me and I thought I better get some pictures of Cole before he turns a year old, and there are some cute ones. Brooklyn also had hers taken too. I think they are so cute. It was amazing that they both did so well! I think they are so stinkin cute! Tell me what you think!
9 comments:
too cute, I can't believe our babies are almost one, where did this year go?
BEE-A-U-TI-FUL Mel! They've grown so much & we haven't even met Cole. What a couple of cuties!
Holy Cow! Cole looks almost exactly like Braden! He's totally adorable in those pics. I love the one of Brooklyn where she's pouting. Too cute.
By the way, I know it's absolutely disgusting how I've managed to look good after having my baby! It's never happened to me before- after Miriam it took a whole year of Jazzercise to lose 25 lbs! I'm sure it just gets harder to lose baby weight the more kids you have too. I think you always look great because of your beautiful never-ending smile Melanie! I want to be more like you and smile more. ( :
hey Melanie... found your blog through some fellow neighbors! Hope you don't mind me checking it out and feel free to view mine anytime! Such cute pictures!
Adorable!!!
Melanie, it was so fun sitting by you and chatting with you on Sunday, even if it was for a brief minute! You have such a amazing spirit that is so contagious! Thanks for your smiles.
Your kids are ADORABLE!
Darling pictures of darling children!
Oh Melanie, those pictures are just too cute! Your kids are really adorable! And I love all the personality pictures of Brooklyn. Those faces are totally her, and completely classic! So fun! I love you!
Definitely so stinkin' cute! Miss you guys and hope you are all well.
Post a Comment