Just letting everyone know that our computer is about to crash any minute...We are in the process of getting a new one, but until then, I don't think I will be able to blog:( Sorry everyone. Next post: new computer??
Hey Melanie! I know that this is a lame comment but I need to send you an email and I don't have your email address. I looked on your blog to see if I could find it but I guess it could be dangerous to put it on here. If you could just send me an email or give it to me over the phone, that would be great. gampymonkey1230@gmail.com Love ya -Joanna
hey melanie! I just thought I would leave a comment. I'm sorry about your computer! I hope you guys get a new one soon, because I want to see some updates of you guys! I was just looking at Brooklyn's first birthday video and she is so cute! We miss all of you guys!
2 comments:
Hey Melanie! I know that this is a lame comment but I need to send you an email and I don't have your email address. I looked on your blog to see if I could find it but I guess it could be dangerous to put it on here. If you could just send me an email or give it to me over the phone, that would be great. gampymonkey1230@gmail.com
Love ya -Joanna
hey melanie! I just thought I would leave a comment. I'm sorry about your computer! I hope you guys get a new one soon, because I want to see some updates of you guys! I was just looking at Brooklyn's first birthday video and she is so cute! We miss all of you guys!
Post a Comment