Saturday, June 21, 2008
Our Computer has arrived!!
Yeah, we got a HP with a flat screen and it's sitting in boxes in our living room. I'm starting to rethink the placement of our computer. It currently resides in our TV room closet. I want to have it in a more convenient spot, so we have been looking for a small computer desk. While looking I noticed they now have Computer Armoires, so you can close the doors and have it look nice. We haven't purchased anything yet, but I am getting excited to finally hook it up and catch everyone up on our lives - (and get caught up)! Our computer was destroyed with a worm so hopefully we can get good firewall protection on this one. Thanks everyone for your patience with me and my computer sagas:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay!! I am so glad that you're back. We have a computer armiore and it is nice to be able to close up the mess. :)
I can't wait to read your next post!
I was missing your posts a lot! I am glad you are back! We should definately get together soon! Give me your e mail and I'll give you my number!
Post a Comment