Monday, June 23, 2008

Picture-less Update

I know you are probably tired of hearing about my computer woes, but I just tried to put our pictures on and our card reader is too old. I was so excited about this because I thought it had a card reader built into it, but NO. The one we have is not compatible to Vista, so sorry there are no picutres. I even have some really cute ones of the kids camping, and playing in the sprinklers.

Well to update everyone without pictures here goes:
We had a great time camping up in Logan Canyon. It was gorgeous. Dave found the perfect spot underneath a tree canopy. We planned some great crafts that Dave and I ended up making for the kids...He loved wittling (walking sticks, a bat, a ball, and his finger). We hiked and fished (I learned how to use the pole and everything). It was a big hit and we can't wait to go again. Surprisingly Brooklyn was our best sleeper in the tent! Braden was an amazing hiker (we hiked about 2 miles round trip up a mountain) and of course Tina loved fishing with her daddy:) A cool thing about our campsite was that Dave did his Eagle Scout project there 17 years ago, and the handicapped friendly paths to the bathroom are still there and in pretty good shape! I have a picture of us standing on the path.

Dave has also decided to "Bic" his head. He even spent money on a new shaver that gets closer! I haven't decided if he is going through a mid-life crisis, or if he is just bored with his other hair styles. Once again a picture is worth a thousand words, so sorry I'm not savvy enough to figure it out:( I'll have to post a poll and have votes on whether it's midlife crisis or just for fun:)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast on that camping trip. Can't wait to see Dave's head. I vote pre-mid-life crisis. We can't wait to see you guys in August! :)

Adrien said...

I'm glad yall got to go on a campout. Sounds like fun. And excited Tina got to fish. Props for you on learning too! Excited for the pictures! Good luck with them!

Anonymous said...

There isn't much like camping up Logan Canyon. It's so beautiful! It sounds like you guys had a great time.
I know what you mean about being frusterated with computers. I have a love/hate relationship with technology.
Hmmm, a bic head...here's hopin' it's boredom...not crisis. ;)

Anonymous said...

oh you guys are great! It sounds like you had a lot of fun and I will look forward to those pictures! We sure love you guys and we'll have to talk again soon. I can't wait to actually see you guys again! And by the way it was Creighton peeing haha and he knew what I did with the picture just so you know. he thought it was funny :) we love you guys!

BigEd said...

Ah, Logan Canyon. Lucky you, sorry we weren't there to show up as spooky ghosts! Can't wait to see pics.