Monday, June 30, 2008

Invitation

My brother and sister-in-law have started a wonderful blog that invites people to share spiritual moments...It's called ldsgoodnews.blogspot.com and anyone can be invited to share their experiences, testimonies, etc. I love this idea, because it gets me thinking about the spiritual things that I usually pass over. Check it out!

2 comments:

OccupyThis said...

I'm so glad you posted and I'm really hoping that this thing can start to snowball. Thanks for inviting all who read your blog to participate too. If they want to be a contributor, either you can email melanie with their addresses or have them email melanie themselves and we'll get them set up! You're the best sis!

Melissa Hernandez said...

I'm glad I checked up on your blog, I haven't checked on it for awhile because the last post I read was "computer problems" yeah for a new computer. What a fun idea for the lds good news, I will have to check it out!