BTW: I sold all my bags!, but just wondering what in the world is etsy??
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Fairs and First Days
We have a plethora of fairs starting in August until September. It was fun to go see the animals entered in 4-H. We also tried out the local rodeo (but decided we will not try to sit through that again! especially with three kids.) Our city celebrates "Peach Days" which is in September and they have many activities for kids. The kids are sporting their spongebob tattoos and face painting in the picture below:
Here are the kids in front of the ferris wheel that we coaxed them out of riding. It was WAY too expensive for us to try it and them chickening out at the last minute anyway:)
I thought these pictures were priceless of Tina's first day of school. This was right before I had to wake her up for her first day. I guess as a new school parent, this is something that I was ingrained NEVER to do...wake them up! Now that I HAVE to it is changing my life as I know it. I'm setting an alarm! And my room doesn't get as messy because the kids aren't bringing in all their stuff to play with while they wait for me to drag myself out of bed. It is so strange, but kind of nice??
Here's my precious doll. She LOVES school and is doing really well. She hasn't had to pull any cards for misbehavior yet, and I'm excited because they have a parent volunteer time that we can sign up to help. I now am signed up for Mondays! I don't know who is having a better time, me or her. I'm meeting parents while we walk to school everyday in the wagon. Her Teacher is so nice and I love being able to help already, and the CUTE kids are so eager for all this adventure too.
Homework has been interesting lately. They bring home a new book when they are finished with the old one, and it's been a process to remember to read everyday. After school all Tina wants to do is play, but it's a learning time for both of us. Braden is enjoying the reading time too (I think) and we are all adjusting quite nicely. It will be weird when she's in school ALL day. I'll miss her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Etsy is a site where you sale homemade stuff! Go to Etsy.com. Oh, and that picture of your little girl is BEAUTIFUL! Her eyes are gorgeous!
Oh my it's so fun to see Tina growing up! I think we all knew she love it. How can she not with a mother like you?! Those are great pictures though! I can't wait for Saturday. Tell Tina Happy Early Birthday for me :)
Tina is a GORGEOUS little girl!! Carli and I are headed to the zoo today (9-26) Too bad it's not a Saturday so you could meet us there! Maybe next time.
What fun pictures! Your kids are just so beautiful! I am glad that Tina (and you ;) are enjoying school.
They're growing up! That last pic of Tina is absolutely beautiful! Look at those eyes!
Post a Comment