Friday, June 18, 2010
Saturday Adventures!
I'm so excited:) I talked with the kids today, and we came up with fun things to do this summer...We each get to take a Saturday and surprise each other with our own "adventure". I am the first one tomorrow, and I can't wait. I am going to take the kids to the local museum. It's something I have wanted to do for a long time and the kids have no clue!! It is something that the person in charge gets to decide! We have already written it on our calendar, and we are all really excited about:) I will make sure to take pictures, and find that darn cord, so I can post the results! I'd love to hear some ideas and if you want to implement it, please share!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mel,
You are such a fun mom! I LOVE all your ideas! How did the museum go? One fun date that didn't cost anything was when Larry took the kids out and took random funny pictures. One was of Zac with his mouth full of missing teeth in front of a Dentist sign. In fact you could scroll down on my blog to get some ideas. The boys loved it and it was pretty funny!
You ARE indeed a fun mommy! On the last day of school my kids insisted on making a "Things to do this summer" list. They were so funny! They wanted little things like climb trees and blow bubbles and bigger things like fishing and camping and then big, huge things like Disneyland and visiting my sister in Washington! Still, I think most of their adventures are achievable.
Also, we need to get together!
Post a Comment