Life sure can get complicated...We are in the process of selling the restaurant. We keep getting further and further in the hole, so we are going to stop activity, since we have no more capital to work with:( Facing this mountain of debt with a job that makes $1,000 less a month is going to be tricky to say the least, but I do have hope that we can do it!
My friends have helped me so much and I am going to focus on the positive...I have a wonderful, happy family. I have a home! I am so grateful for the gospel! I feel so close to God when I pour my heart outin prayer desperately searching for answers to what I should do next. I'm sorry there are no pictures...I've lost the plug to attach the computer to the camera.
If anyone has some tips or tricks to saving money, I am very open to suggestions right now:)
1 comment:
Oh man Melanie, you are the one I need to learn from on saving money. You are so amazing at it already! But you guys surely can do it if anyone can. I'm so sorry the restaurant didn't work out the way you had hoped, but you guys are really amazing. We sure love you, and lets get together soon, k? Love you!
Post a Comment