Wow, does time fly by when you are having fun?? Brooklyn celebrated her 3rd birthday in the traditional sense. We made cupcakes, and sang, and got presents from grandmas:) She is so cute when she tries to hold up her fingers to show 3 years old. She woke up and asked me if she was 3 yet. What a smartie pants. Cole is now 10 months old too, and he is starting to scoot! Yes, he is taking after Brooklyn, and will probably scoot to get around. I love him dearly and hold him so much to protect him from Brooklyn (she loves to lay on him, punch him in the stomach and other nerve racking things that usually make him belly laugh). I unfortunately do not have the camera hooked up yet...I can't find the darn wire, and need a serious overhaul of my computer cabinet, so I will indulge you with older pictures. the one of Cole has more of me in it, but you get the idea of his position most of the time:)
4 comments:
Your kids are soooooo cute!!! I love that little Brooklyn
Your kids are soooooo cute!!! I love that little Brooklyn
Oh I didn't know he started scooting?! How adorable :) he really is such a sweet little boy! And Brooklyn is about as cute as they get. Crazy that she's 3! Oh, I just love your family :) I hope to see you soon!
What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment