Wednesday, October 8, 2008

4 Things Tag

I am going to have to think...I'm running on fumes, so it may be a little weird, but here goes,
4 things I love about my husband:
1. I call him "the motivator" He is a get up and go type of guy and inspires me to run a little faster.
2. I love his common sense. When I'm trying to make things more difficult, he'll give me the wake up call on how much easier it would be if we did it his way:)
3. He such a good guy. He definately has the love of Christ. He welcomes people whether they have shortcomings or not. He has always been the champion of the underdog and that goes for people as well as sports teams!
4. He is a fun guy to be around. His goal when we got married was to make me laugh everyday - and although you may think that is easy, I can assure you that even I have days where I don't want to laugh, but he is able to act goofy or tell me a joke I haven't heard yet and get me going. I love it!
4 Movies I wouldn't mind seeing again:
1. Enchanted (I love the music!)
2. Home movies (they crack me up)
3. P.S. I love you (it's always good to have a good cry once in awhile)
4. The fugitive (one of my favorites)
4 TV shows I watch:
1. CSI - Miami on Monday, New York on Wednesday, and Las Vegas on Thursday (I'm a junkie)
2. House - fascinating and relatable with Braden
3. Everybody Loves Raymond - cracks me up!
4. Decorating Cents (I don't know if they still run it, but it was my favorite on HGTV) I haven't seen it for awhile, but it's my all time favorite
4 Places I've Been:
1. Cozumel, Mexico 2007
2. Nassau, Bahamas 2004
3. Flaming Gorge, UT 2005
4. Washington, D.C. 2001
4 Places I want to go:
1. Yellowstone
2. Texas
3. Prince Edward Island, Canada? (Anne of Green Gables fan)
4. Back East in the fall
4 people who email me regularly(more like sporatically):
1. Dave's siblings with funny jokes
2. career builder - and other such job hunting sites
3. Aunt Lisa (my aunt on my dad's side, with random thoughts, forwards, or history)
4. shopping places like Sheet music plus, Amazon, JC Penney, and SmartSouirce (coupon site)
4 Things I look forward to:
1. Christmas (I usually start working on it in September)
2.When Dave's store gets torn down - he will start working at other stores until it's rebuilt
3. getting our debts paid off? Hopefully I can get a budget to start working!
4. When little 17 month old Brooklyn will take her first steps! She is close and I want her to before nursery!!
4 People I tag:
1. Miriam
2. Marinda
3. Adrien
4. Veronica
(if you've done it already than you can ignore. I thought it was pretty fun.)

3 comments:

Ev said...

How fun! And, HOLY COW!! You're kids are AAAAALLLLLLLLLLL Daines, as if you didn't already know....but they'e gorgeous!

Melanie said...

Thanks for playing along. That was fun to read. Decorating Cents is my mom's favorite show as well. It is on at 7:30 AM so that is probably why you haven't seen it lately. I don't even think they play my favorite show anymore - FreeStyle. :(

Anonymous said...

So what exactly is a tag? Is it like a tag your it type thing and how do I get one?
Kim Jensen