Monday, October 13, 2008

Taggin' Queen!

2 names you go by:(other than Melanie)
-Melanoma-head (Dave's loving nickname:)
-Mel
2 things you're wearing right now:
- Jeans
- Long-sleeve shirt - breaking them in!
2 things you want very badly at the moment:
-My daughter off my lap! - I know I'll miss it one day, but she is seriously attached! ( I guess I really want her to start walking - If anyone has ideas: let me know please!)
-My house de-cluttered. All the piles put away in specific places! Maybe I'll work on that today?
2 favorite pets you've had:
-My rabbit "Floppy" - I got when I was 12. His life was ended 4 years later due to a tragic accident involving the dog Caramel.
-Our current dog "Tag" - I just realized that she has been smiling at me...I thought she was barring her teeth, but Dave said that's her smile!
2 things you did last night:
-Watched "Nanny McPhee" with the family on TV. I really like that show.
-Ate soup and grilled cheese. Nothing like it on a cold day
2 longest trips you've taken in the last 5 years:
-In Feb. we went on a Mexican cruise and were gone for 7 days. I think that's the longest I've been away from the kids
-In April we went on a road trip to Seattle, and that was about 12 hours in the car with 3 kids. We were there for about a week also. It sure was fun and nice to stay with Dave's sister and her family!
2 favorite holidays:
- Christmas - I start planning around September. I love making lists!
- Easter - bonus is my birthday time too!
2 favorite beverages:
-Powerade - blue at McDonald's
-Red Cream Soda - at movie theatres
I tag Kim Jensen, and Carli Webb

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for doing the tag! haha I totally forgot about Floppy :)

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

You didn't tag me, but I want to play! lol You know, the sooner she starts walking, the sooner she'll be RUNNING! lol

Anonymous said...

You're so cute I love all your tags. I never have good things like that! Don't make her walk, it's not worth it.
TTFN

Anonymous said...

yeah, these tags are way fun! It's funny how different the answers can be between two sisters :) but it's true, you get a deeper look into a personality. And I'm way glad you're going to be doing thanksgiving with the Daines, we are too! Are you guys coming to Logan any time sooner? Or maybe Creighton and I can plan a little trip to Brigham, maybe when he comes back from hunting this weekend, or before :) we'll have to get in touch!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Mmmm, I love Christmas too! I would decorate for it today if I could! ;)