Friday, October 17, 2008

A Mother's Dilemma

I found "a baby" (names have been changed to protect the innocent) had fallen asleep on the floor in the hallway:
The dilemma: put her in her bed, leave her on the floor, or:
Change her diaper??!!

Confession: I left her there because I didn't know what to do, and Dave got home and didn't know she was there and stepped on her. Whoops! I guess I'll know better next time:)

14 comments:

Melanie said...

That is hilarious! I probably would have left her too, dirty diaper and all.

Adrien said...

Unless life or death, never wake a sleeping child! :) I back your decision.

Cody and Sharice said...

Your kids are so cute. Thanks for the comment, I am just getting used to this blogging thing. I found my background at the cutest blog on the block. They have a ton of choices and it is easy to install. Good luck.

The DeVito's said...

NEVER wake sleeping child! I would have left her there too. Poor thing, so tired!!

Family News said...

This cracked me up!!! I know I hate this dilemma even when they're in bed at night. When I check them before I turn in and there's that smell....what to do? You can't leave them till morning....or can you....!

Family News said...

P.S. In fact this cracked me up so much could I link it in my next blog? If you'd rather I not...that's fine. Just wondering.

Kari said...

That is so funny! I would have left her too. Sleep time is precious and should never be interrupted.

Carli said...

wow! she must have been tired! Kennedy has never fallen asleep anywhere! She is to cute. I would have left her too. You can't wake up a baby!

Anonymous said...

How funny! I love those pictures! I would have to say, I would've probably left her to. An awake baby with a clean diaper usually is a tired and onery baby. :)

jordan said...

only a mother would understand, right? so funny!

Grieco Family said...

That story is hilarious!! My first thought was to change the diaper, but reading the other comments I obviously have a lot left to learn. I read it to Frank and he got a good laugh out of it too.

MegaPPod said...

I would have left her there too. I particularly liked that Dave didn't see a child on the floor. Classic.

Elizabeth said...

LOL. I back your decision too. Never wake a napping baby!

Ev said...

That's freakin' awesome. You NEVER wake a sleeping child, at least not diring nap time. They'll be awake soon enough. Bedtime's different entirely. That's HILARIOUS! I can't tell you how many times I've found myself in this exact predicament. I endorse your decision.